Tuesday 6 October 2015

Make a Quick Card!

Irresistible Images - Snowmen
Sometimes we all just want to whip up a quick card and with that in mind we have added three new designs to our 'Irresistible Images' range. These adorable and very useful images are printed on lovely quality 190gsm card and each pack includes a total 18 images (6 designs, 3 of each design). The images are 8.5cm x 8.5cm so a perfect size for simply sticking on to any of our cards. Just stick them on and you're done! Have a look at our new packs....

Silhouette Everyday Images
We've designed these new Silhouette Everyday Images, they look so effective and we know you're going to LOVE them!
We've also thought about those of you (us included) who like to colour in your own images, to co-ordinate with your papers so have a gander at these two lovelies...

Colour Me - Everyday

Colour Me - Christmas
Our new Colour-Me packs are only £1.80 for a pack of 18 black fine line images and are just waiting for you to colour them in and adorn them to your heart's content! What a way to relax and de-stress!

COMPETITION TIME! You know the score...simply tell us which is your favourite pack out of our three new image packs and your favourite pack could be winging it's way to you next Tuesday 13 October! We have 3 packs to give away so get writing in, we would love to know which is your favourite.
Now for the WINNER of last week's competition.  We asked you where you like to hang your Christmas lights - thank you for your entries, we loved reading them, as always.  The lucky winner is KAREN, who said...

"I like to put lights on the tree (of course!), around the fireplace entwined in thick tinsel, up the bannister on the stairs and on the hedgerows outside. We can sit and enjoy all the lights from the comfort of our lounge and it's so cosy and warming. You can never have enough lights at this magical time"

Well done Karen, please contact Carol to claim your FREE LC Mag and 'Christmas Lights' stamp!

The Little Claire Team xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love the colour me christmas images - would be great for half term crafting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new packs are all great. They are perfect for those of us who love stamps but might have limited use for an individual design so can't justify the price of a stamp for use on only one or two cards, and also for those who find it difficult to get a crisply stamped image. It is hard to choose, but if I was pushed into a corner I think I would go for the Everyday Silhouettes as there are a few "different" scenarios.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Silhouette everyday Images, really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the irresistible images-snowmen because they are so cheery and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The favourite for me is the Colour Me Christmas pack, at this time of the year all us crafters are busy making cards and gifts for Christmas time. With the colour me packs you can sit on the seatee and enjoy colouring these making your cards more personal. Thanks for the chance to entry your competition cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite are the Silhouette Everday Images. There is something I just love about silhouette stamps and they go with any colour scheme to make a really striking card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the silhouettes, the images are so versatile and if necessary you could add a hint of colour in one area x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so difficult to choose, they're all so lovely.Right time to make a decision.......'colour me Christmas' is my choice this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colour Me Christmas, is my favourite, just the right size as you can pop then in your bag with pencils to colour
    wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so gorgeous, but I like Colour Me Everyday! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love them all, but if I must make a decision, I choose Colour Me - Every day.
    I have my finger crossed.
    Hugs, Valerija

    ReplyDelete